Financial Analysis and Reports
MBSI provides comprehensive ratio analysis, accounting ratios, financial analysis, liquidity financial ratios, debt management, profitability and predictor financial analysis that will provide Organizations with a clear understanding of its business standing at a given period.
Tax Compliance Services
Our Tax Compliance Services include the following:
- Tax Reporting and Submission – Preparation and filing of tax returns covering monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual income taxes, value added tax and other percentage taxes, fringe benefits, withholding taxes and documentary stamp taxes, in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Assistance in Tax Examinations/ Assessments – Help evaluate the validity of assessments, assist in determining appropriate documents and analyses to be submitted.
- Tax Planning — Evaluate procedures or practices that may cause exposure to potential tax liabilities and recommend alternative tax-efficient policies and procedures, and/or minimization strategies.
Internal Audit Services
To help companies meet the demands of maintaining an effective internal audit function, MBSI provides internal audit services outsourcing through the following models:
- Full Outsourcing – Execution of a full scope, risk-focused internal audit plan outsourced to MBSI. A designated company contact, who reports to the Audit Committee or the Board of Directors, acts as the liaison with MBSI.
- Co-sourcing – Has a similar overall approach as the full outsourcing model, but the execution of the audit plan is shared between MBSI and the company. MBSI handles the specialized areas or those that are more cost effective to outsource. These areas might include financial or operational auditing, computer security auditing, and special investigations.
- Business Incorporation and Set-up
- Business Registration
- Corporate Reorganization
- Business Consulting
- Business Closure
- Company Policy Procedure