Financial Analysis and Reports
Financial reporting refers to standard practices to provide your shareholders an accurate picture of your organization’s finances, including your revenues, expenses, profit and loss, capital, and cash flow, as formal records that provide detailed insights into financial information. It involves using “financial data” to assess your organization’s performance and provide recommendation about how you can advance forward. We can provide you with comprehensive ratio analysis, accounting ratios, financial analysis, liquidity financial ratios, debt management, profitability and predictor financial analysis that will provide you with a clear understanding of your business standing at a given period.
Tax Compliance Services
Tax compliance involves being aware of and observing the tax laws and requirements set forth by government officials and other Tax authorities. A basic example here is the annual April deadline for tax return filing. Individuals who do not complete their tax return filing by this date are considered noncompliant. They risk leaving their tax return on the table as well as facing fines or penalties. Businesses, on the other hand, must align their accounting, reporting, and tax filing processes with a different set of laws and regulations than those governing personal tax filing.
Our Tax Compliance Services include the following:
- Tax Reporting and Submission – Preparation and filing of tax returns covering monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual income taxes, value added tax and other percentage taxes, fringe benefits, withholding taxes and documentary stamp taxes, in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Assistance in Tax Examinations/ Assessments – Help evaluate the validity of assessments, assist in determining appropriate documents and analyses to be submitted.
- Tax Planning — Evaluate procedures or practices that may cause exposure to potential tax liabilities and recommend alternative tax-efficient policies and procedures, and/or minimization strategies.
Internal Audit Services
To help you meet the demands of maintaining an effective internal audit function, MBSI can provide you with internal audit services outsourcing through the following models:
- Full Outsourcing – Execution of a full scope, risk-focused internal audit plan outsourced to MBSI. A designated company contact, who reports to the Audit Committee or the Board of Directors, acts as the liaison with MBSI.
- Co-sourcing – Has a similar overall approach as the full outsourcing model, but the execution of the audit plan is shared between MBSI and the company. MBSI handles the specialized areas or those that are more cost effective to outsource. These areas might include financial or operational auditing, computer security auditing, and special investigations.
Corporate services cover a wide range of administrative functions, such as accounting, human resources, and legal services. We can provide you with the following corporate services.
- Business Incorporation and Set-up
- Business Registration
- Corporate Reorganization
- Business Consulting
- Business Closure
- Company Policy Procedure